Picked up a Jersey Wooly today! * Pictures Added*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoodleBun

Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago about a blue 5 month old JW on Craigslist and when I went to find the number the ad was gone. I saw an ad for a Lionhead doe yesterday and emailed. The Lionhead had been sold already but she said she had a JW buck for sale. She sent me a pic and it was the same one that was posted before! I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them as I have the worst lighting which turns the pictures orange. I am so excited! :D I can't believe how soft he is!

And it is all LindseysWoolies fault for posting pictures of all the cute babies making me HAVE to have one. :lol: Now I need to find more. :mrgreen:

Mo009.jpg

Mo008.jpg

Mo006.jpg

Mo005.jpg

Congratulations! You are going to fall in love. :D

tm_bunnyloft":1ahq9x3q said:
LOL Lindseywoolies strikes again. :)

How many notches do you have in your belt now?

Squee! He is adorable! I love blue bunnies.

DoodleBun":y0edsbeh said:
Now I need to find more.

You should enter him in a show- there are bound to be JW's for sale there... and no telling what else you might come home with. :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":28fqjpvf said:
Squee! He is adorable! I love blue bunnies.

DoodleBun":28fqjpvf said:
Now I need to find more.

You should enter him in a show- there are bound to be JW's for sale there... and no telling what else you might come home with. :twisted:

I would love to show him. I just need to find one close. I would probably end up buying all the JW for sale so maybe that isn't such a good idea. :lol:

Nice blue bunny! Is he pedigreed? You should work with him on posing and then take him to a show. I am confident you will find yourself a nice blue girlfriend for him there. KY has allot of JW breeders as well so there will be plenty of competition and buying opportunities.

tm_bunnyloft":r2r6kx3p said:
Nice blue bunny! Is he pedigreed? You should work with him on posing and then take him to a show. I am confident you will find yourself a nice blue girlfriend for him there. KY has allot of JW breeders as well so there will be plenty of competition and buying opportunities.

He is pedigreed. I will start working on posing him in the next couple of days. Is there a list of upcoming shows in KY?

Handsome boy! He looks like he is a pretty typey little fellow.
Best of luck with him, and welcome to the wonderful world of Woolies:)

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to show him and see how he does.

LindseysWoolies":2bklqh79 said:
He is cute! I love his face and thick round ears. How old is he?

He just turned 6 months old.

Latest posts

Back