Photos Taken today -picture heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Son accidentally broke my camera, SO... I've been playing with hubby's camera. Mine was a small, basic, point and shoot, his is a bit more fancy of a point and shoot.

Was feeling a strong need to get out and relax when it turned sunny today as headed out with hubby's camera and took some pics. VERY relaxing it was. :) Felt so much better when I was all done.

I'll admit I did not take the rainbow picture. That was all hubby, I was busy putting our lad to bed.

My pictures
Don't know anymore what this is called, but it self seeds like crazy. When a whole bunch are up it is so pretty. Rabbits won't eat it, neither will the guinea pigs.

This rose is a climber. Every year we try to kill it, but it comes back and then flowers so beautifully. We've given up on trying to kill it but it does feed the bunnies well a couple times a year. :)

Picked up these pansies out of the garbage. The lad said WHY mom, Why do you want dead plants? I said, you sit back and watch what will happen. He was delighted! :)

Two of the young rabbit kids out on grass. One from Biscuit and one from Lisa (harle doe).

Wegalia I think? I have NOT tried this is rabbits, anyone know if safe?

Big pot by front steps is a squirrel magnet, hence the snake. Works a charm. I still have my strawberries and the plants have STAYED planted (and not strewn all over the lawn).

And my computer has slown up so I think it's time for bed.
I may post more in the morning. (if I have time).

Cheers!

ah....It's back so I'll quick finish before it does it again!

This peony comes from the farm I was born at. Brings back good memories of mom chasing the dog out from underneath it. :) It was so funny, she'd come barreling out of the house with the broom hollering and the dog would take off tail between legs, only to sneak back when she wasn't looking. :)

Took me 20 minutes to get this shot, it's not a great one, but I finally got it.

From the wild rose tied up in our hedge. It's rather dangerous to walk close to it, but it feeds the rabbits a couple times a year. :) Very pretty when it flowers.

A mourning dove from our feeders. Another thing that connects me to my family. My dad liked to watch birds outside at the feeders too. Amazing how it settles a body.

and that's it for now. :)
and good night.

Lovely pictures .. I love taking pictures and just capturing a moment that will never again return .. good job!

Back