Perry, GA show Feb 16th

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry :) I got the PM and thank you, I was asking for info about the lops for sale :) Thank you though very much

With the forecast to be 35 for low and 55 for high. Leslie will be looking like a Eskimo. She'll freeze, I keep telling her it's practice for when we go to IL for Havana Nationals and it'll be colder. :eek:

SatinsRule":3vl7fguj said:
Tnelson, when are the Havana nationals, and where are they being held?
The Havana Nationals are in Bloomington, IL March 23&24th. Same weekend as Florida White Nationals. The Illinois RBA is also having a Satin and Mini Satin Specialty show the same weekend.

I am getting super excited for this show. I sanctioned the event for Open Havana and was hoping we'd have atleast 10 and 3 exhibitors. Looks like we'll have 4 or more exhibitors and over 15 Havana's now. To my surprise Blues will have over 5, & a leg will be given out there. And all 4 varieties will be there. Plus I have my Lilacs there for all to see. Plus on top of all that, my litters from December (15 total) are all spoken for. Wish I had 20 Blue Does to sell think they'd be all sold too. I have 5, UGH! Cya there, come by and say HI :hi:

How do I know who you all are :)

I will have on a tshirt that has my name "Quinnie" on the front, and "Conway Rabbitry" on the back. It will be grey or maroon not sure yet :)

I will also have a walkie talkie and probably be running after a 12 year old.

Bunnie":qk81bu3i said:
How do I know who you all are :)

I will have on a tshirt that has my name "Quinnie" on the front, and "Conway Rabbitry" on the back. It will be grey or maroon not sure yet :)

I will also have a walkie talkie and probably be running after a 12 year old.

One of our Bunny friends from Florida will be there and her last name is 'Conway'. Hopefully it won't be to crowded there with the number of rabbits they are expecting, and we get time to walk around. My wife has even made me a 'fancy' name tag to wear on my brown apron. If you find me first I'll point out 'Peach' and Lisa aka 'Rexisbest'. :D

__________ Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:12 pm __________

Will we were hoping for 20+ Havana's at the show, but one of the Havana breeders had there entire herd of Havana's, 12, attacked by a pit bull, most did not survive. Also not enough Youth to make a class of 10/3 so they may show in Open. Either way we should have a good turn out and things look to be getting better for Havana's in 2013. :p<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm __________<br /><br />woot!! fur class entries $1.00. Gotta love that. :lovers:

I hate that your friend lost so many rabbits :( I have a pitbull, he is like my guardian dog. But I have spent immense amounts of time training him.

My husbands Boston terrier killed all of my english spot does when a storm damaged the cages. :(

I am so ready to go! Entered 5 bunnies yesterday, 1 dutch, 3 mini rex, and 1 new zealand (just for fun, may be a waste of 7$)

Never a waste. We hardly ever get any New Zealand entered at the Florida shows. I entered 6 and 3 in 'fur class'. An as always I send in entries Monday after checking rabbits over the weekend and now my Blue Buck is molting...UGH. :roll:

Wow, that is ALOT more than at the poplarville show..... My poor rabbits aren't going to know what to think LOL neither will I.... I hope we at least make it to the top of one or two classes.

I am bringing some Am Chins for a friend, the secretary told her that there were no others entered so far.<br /><br />__________ Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm __________<br /><br />We are here. Set up near the popcorn pretzel thing. At the hotel now getting ready to go eat :)

We had a great time, who would have thought driving from Florida to Georgia we would have froze our butts off, but it was COLD! Our Havana's did good, BOB in the 'A' show and our first Chocolate doe born in our rabbitry took home BOV in the 'A' & 'B' shows, with her first legs in her very 1st show at only 3 1/2 months old. Had almost 20 Havana's with atleast 5 in every variety except brokens. The litter mate of our Chocolate doe, a Black buck won BOSV in his 1st show also.

Show A:
Georgia Peach's Noel (REW) 4/7
LOJ's Apple 2/5
Georgia Peach's Maximus 3/6

Show B:
LOJ Zelda (out of LOJ Colossal) 1/5 BOSV
LOJ Apple 2/5
Gerogia Peach's Maximus(out of Zelda) 2/6
Georgia Peach's Noel 3/8

These are the ones I can remember. Tornado had to be scratched because he ended up ruining his teeth with wire pulling :( Retired with 2 legs. Such a bummer.

I found Orchid's litter frozen when I got back cause she decided to not pull hair(she pulled so much the last time that I had enough to help a doe that had very little. I was really bummed because we want to see if she made any bobble head kits. She lifted today, so I rebred....*sigh* guess I'll have to just wait another month.<br /><br />__________ Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm __________<br /><br />I was really happy about Maximus though. At 12 weeks he was giving the older juniors a run for their money!

I had a blast. Learned a ton, still so much to learn. My mini rex did okay too, my black sr buck got 1/2 BOSV in both shows, and my castor buck 1/1 BOSV both shows, not much competition sadly but we got good comments.

Back