• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Perry,Ga Rabbit Show [Mini Lops I have Currently Available]

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I plan to bring some stock for sale so please let me know if you are interested :)

GP Tex (4 Legs) x LOJ Apple
Jr Buck
Chin
This guy is back up on the market cause my friend failed to mention lack of transport (Ugh LOL Reason I'm cracking down on out of state inquiries. Still love them dearly :lol: ), so sending him another one of my senior stock for a doable date. Otherwise, I really like this guy! I'm already keeping his brother though and holding back already so many bucks this season. He's got a nice head, nice type, maybe a smuge of peaking a little earlier that I'd like, but he's balanced out with age. Very good HQ. Want just a bit more over the pins compared to his brother who is my 2014 herd buck if continues the way he is :) . Has a nice head on him, just needs maturity. Has a touch of length to the shoulder, but nothing severe and they are beefy and wide. He's a boy with mass. Has wonderful flesh and condition. PM me for pricing

1487317_779009178792929_395645364_n.jpg

1471325_779009112126269_284929228_n.jpg

GP Tex (4 Legs) x LOJ Apple
Jr Doe
BKN Seal
This girl was on hold, but the buyers have failed to put down their deposit for a week + beyond due date. Been contemplating keeping her. I just don't need anymore broken does LOL She's a very typey girl, but I think I just want a little more fullness in the lower HQ and I already have 30+ juniors coming up. Very nice head for a doe and I think she's really going to be something nice as she matures further. She'd probably be a good choice for someone looking to add a bit more depth to their herd. Very nice flesh and condition. (Just in a transitional coat for this pics :) ) Pm me for pricing

555101_779013522125828_173998099_n.jpg

1511419_779013445459169_1736869995_n.jpg

These guys should also spice up your nesting boxes if you like variety. Father has thrown me various forms of ticked,agouti,self, dilute, and shaded :lol:

I do plan to go through my LOJ Quote x LOJ Neato litter of 4 closer to the date of the show (Be 8 weeks Feb.10th) and I have 3 Bucks/1 Doe. Not sure what I'll be keeping yet, but I'll update my list further if anymore come up.

**I have adjusted the pricing as the two currently available have developed a lot in the past few weeks. Very happy with their development! **

Here's the updated facebook album
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 064&type=1

Thanks :p Maybe I can start spreading Mini Loptosis muahaha :twisted: :bunnyhop:

Doe is SOLD :)

__________ Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:32 pm __________

Buck is sold aswell :)

If you are interested in senior & junior stock, please let me know more or less what you are looking for so if I have something that fits your needs, I can put together a list. ND nationals is April 5th @ Perry Ga, so if I have stock around that time, you might be able to find someone to transport. I should have transport to the west coast this June or July from a transporter I know and trust.

I will also be entering a Mini Lop for auction March 15th @ the Conyers Ga show. A friend of mine is throwing in a Mini Lop to make it a show/breeding pair :) <br /><br /> __________ Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:19 pm __________ <br /><br /> (2) SJB & (1) SJD

We have a show this weekend in Perry,Ga, so there might be transport in your direction. Priced between $40-$75

I'm also planning on letting go of senior stock in the next 1-3 months, can't keep them all! There is transport available from Marietta,Ga to San Diego,CA this summer with a transporter I personally know and trust. So if you'd like something around that time, and in route, sure arrangements can be made :)
https://www.facebook.com/LookingGlassTr ... ?ref=br_tf

Latest posts

Back