Pepper's new family!!! (pictures)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
I FINALLY got my new breeding pair of Checkereds!! Oh, and I included a photo of Pepper because, honestly, who's the real star of the show?

Pepper-1.jpg

Pepper (duh)

Rhett.jpg

Rhett

Scarlett.jpg

They call her Scarlett, I'm calling her Sky because I doubt she cares.

nice. are they good tempered rabbits? I've heard stories about them.... What colour is Rhett...he doesn't quite look black in the pic.

Pepper thinks that Sky is an absolute stain in her perfect world...she hasn't met Rhett yet because she's going to Halsey's on Friday for a booty call with a nice black buck.

These two are just as sweet tempered and mischevious as Pepper. Rhett loooooves getting snuggled, Sky is shyer. I've heard so many horror stories about Checkereds but my three are like very nosey, active teddy bears.

Rhett is a blue, it's hard to see with the terrible lighting (or lack thereof) in the barn.

aww, they look awesome! i've heard a lot about checkered giants, nice to know the whole breed isn't like that. we would use to say they were unleashing the beast when they brought the checkered giants out on the table :D yours look very nice :)

Back