Penis Questions.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today my other 2 bucks finally took a doe. Both covered her well. I normally like to keep track that everything "down there" is in good order. Billybob the buck that has been breeding the longest looks just fine, and no redness afterwards, or anything.

After the 2 boys were finished I noticed that AK's stuff was still poking out. I took him to my sewing room for better lighting, flipped him over, and here's what I found.

dBHosUP.jpg

9Dvv71r.jpg

Other than the redness from breeding it really doesn't look right to me. It sort of looks split, almost chewed on looking. :shock:

Next is Phantom. It doesn't look as bad as AK's but it is very red.

NdvDDLT.jpg

1EjYhFL.jpg

Split penises, or just funny shaped?

Can't answer but I have a related question. If a buck's jewels are not plump like in your first picture but a little shrunken, will he still produce or is he infertile?

To the original poster, that's likely just a lot of blood flow from activity and nothing to be concerned about.

The second question... His testicles may not always be visible. And they get plumper with age. But, assume he can do the job if he has a penis and is old enough. Shrunken may mean a little dehydrated, cold or simply not fully dropping out at that moment.

Latest posts

Back