Packaging Labels

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimplz

Rabbit Centric Fool
Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on labels that will be used on plastic packaging that will be kept in the freezer or exposed to condensation and water.

What labels do you use on your packaged meats?

Is this for sale or for home use? I sometimes just use painters tape, other times I use sharpie directly on the container. But in my other world I use fancy printed labels for lab supplies, and they do really vary in quality...the good ones are too expensive for home use, but maybe worth it if you are looking for a commercial option?

Is this for sale or for home use? I sometimes just use painters tape, other times I use sharpie directly on the container. But in my other world I use fancy printed labels for lab supplies, and they do really vary in quality...the good ones are too expensive for home use, but maybe worth it if you are looking for a commercial option?
For use on commercial packaging . . . Looking for a professional look that will not shred or fall apart when it gets wet.

If you are not quite ready for ordering custom printed labels, the avery freezer labels are a good choice for easy printing on your own printer--no fancy specialized heat printer required. However the ink you use will matter, so you would need to test that it is waterproof (will vary with your printer) Blank Freezer Labels - Printable Freezer Labels | Avery

Latest posts

Back