pace, wring hands, pace, check, pace

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I am a wreck. Wednesday, Faith, my new AmChin doe was nesting like crazy. No one is sure how she got bred, by my supposedly open doe came to me in the family way. I see the kits moving. I can feel them. Her parts are colored as "ready" and I am more than ready to have this anxious waiting over with! :popcorn:

Faith is a nice sized doe. She has what is needed to complement Tim. But no one can figure how/when she got exposed to a buck. It may have been an accidental pairing at WCC, by someone trying to help.... or a quickie that went unnoticed during the two week transport. Heck, through the wires?!

If these kits are purebred, I have the three generations to work through. If not, then Sky's dogs get extra rabbit. Meanwhile, a pair of females got dropped off-supposedly dwarf Hotots, but mismarked. one has a mane. They will be used to test breed for the c.gene Lucky Tim!

Well, nothing. She still shows interest in nest, but it seems abdominal movements have stopped. Assuming she has pulled a resorbtion event, so will let Tim physically meet her in a couple days. <br /><br /> __________ Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm __________ <br /><br /> Well, nothing. She still shows interest in nest, but it seems abdominal movements have stopped. Assuming she has pulled a resorbtion event, so will let Tim physically meet her in a couple days.

Meanwhile, a pair of females got dropped off-supposedly dwarf Hotots, but mismarked. one has a mane. They will be used to test breed for the c.gene Lucky Tim!

If you mean to use the Hotots to test for homozygous chinchilla they won't be much help. Their white is caused by a white pattern not anything at the C locus. The white rabbit you use to test for C locus is REW (ruby eyed white).

What day is your doe on? I know that some people have had their does go to 40 days.

Back