Out of Curiosity ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnies50

Reaction score
(Hey, I know you adults are reading our kids thread, don't deny it :mrgreen:)

I was thinking recently that I should open up the Kids Only Thread, or create a new one that allowed adults. Since we girls are quite obviously winning - ahem. Anyway, IF I DID - which side would you pick? :p Just wonderin'!

Because if you pick the girls' side, I will open up the Kids Thread to the adults no matter what Bunny-Wan says. :twisted:

funnies50":2koyxapj said:
(Hey, I know you adults are reading our kids thread, don't deny it :mrgreen:)

Au contraire! I personally have only occasionally popped in, and am probably pages and pages behind on your meme wars.

I figured that Galadriel and Bunny-Wan, being the children of our esteemed Moderator Miss M, would report any naughtiness requiring adult attention. :yes:

And then... Miss M could bring the chair :chair: and beat you all into submission and proper behavior. :twisted:

funnies50":2vr9rl5f said:
Welcome to the Kids Only thread. No adults allowed. :twisted:

Before decisions are made, I would like all of you to closely observe what Funnies SAID HERSELF in the first post of the thread. Sorry, Funnies,{Not} but rules are rules, even you have to follow them! :twisted:

funnies50":2vr9rl5f said:
Since we girls are quite obviously winning

Although, it's not like I mind, because it's glaringly obvious that she's trying to convince herself that they're winning and we're not! :mrgreen:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":l0emntp9 said:
funnies50":l0emntp9 said:
Welcome to the Kids Only thread. No adults allowed. :twisted:

Before decisions are made, I would like all of you to closely observe what Funnies SAID HERSELF in the first post of the thread. Sorry, Funnies,{Not} but rules are rules, even you have to follow them! :twisted:

funnies50":l0emntp9 said:
Since we girls are quite obviously winning

Although, it's not like I mind, because it's glaringly obvious that she's trying to convince herself that they're winning and we're not! :mrgreen:

You're right, rules are rules...*sigh* :mrgreen:
Whatevs, BWK. Now where are you? I haven't gotten responses on that thread yet. :twisted:

I poked in once early on soon after it was set up just to make sure we didn't end up with Lord of the Flies--er, Lord of the Buns? on the site. Y'all had it goin' on just fine without nosey adults. I think we adults might mess it up a bit, frankly. (Or perhaps I'm feeling old and fragile, and secretly afraid you all would tromp the snuff out of me...) :oops:

:hmm: Good points...but still... :eek: Well I think BWK and EE still need some help. I mean, for goodness sake. Bunny-Wan's main weapon is Ultraman. *snicker*

Well, well, well... "out of curiosity" I popped onto the kids only thread. Turns out I haven't been there since page six- SIX!!!- RT loaded me onto page seven.

Interestingly it seems that *cough* funnies50 *cough* was already feeling the bite of Bunny-Wan and consequently was petitioning to open the thread to *GASP!!!* adults (or what passes for adults here on RT!) to aid in the meme wars. :thinking:

So, I'm thinking maybe it is the girls that are needing help, eh?

Anywho... I did not read past page seven, since your memes eat up our downloads and my internet is limping along at a snail's pace at the moment. As a matter of fact, I didn't even get to see all of the ones on the page because they were still loading. Woe is me!

But, it looks like ya'll are having fun, and don't need any pesky "adults" anyway. ;)

funnies50":8pieigvr said:
I mean, for goodness sake. Bunny-Wan's main weapon is Ultraman. *snicker*

Superior Iron Man2.jpg

MamaSheepdog":8pieigvr said:
Interestingly it seems that *cough* funnies50 *cough* was already feeling the bite of Bunny-Wan and consequently was petitioning to open the thread to *GASP!!!* adults (or what passes for adults here on RT!) to aid in the meme wars. :thinking:

319e53ca472821feb7db1b3a2968d1ba5a86ccc804bc8ffb867fbe82c3fbf966.png

Should I take votes? :lol:

Raise your hand if you want a new thread allowing adults too...
wave_by_chil96.gif

Homer":mj4a00sl said:
Bug4H":mj4a00sl said:
funnies50":mj4a00sl said:
or create a new one that allowed adults.

good idea!
Go ahead, I'll help BWK all he wants! :twisted:

YAHOO, ALRIGHT!!!

ezgif-1226003251.gif

funnies50":mj4a00sl said:
Should I take votes? :lol:

Raise your hand if you want a new thread allowing adults too...
wave_by_chil96.gif

tumblr_mo20q3nUex1sty1dfo1_500.gif

I am! You want a show of hands? Here.

pippin9.gif

We kids have had a place of our own for a while. Let it stay that way, but give everyone a thread to mess around on. I say go for it! It's been a while since we've had one for all of us! :p :p

BOYS VS. GIRLS!

MamaSheepdog":xw7z93ek said:
Anywho... I did not read past page seven, since your memes eat up our downloads and my internet is limping along at a snail's pace at the moment. As a matter of fact, I didn't even get to see all of the ones on the page because they were still loading. Woe is me!

:( Nooooo!

So do you guys think we can call it "RT members only thread? since it is on rabbit talk and well, it is for all the members here? ;) ;)

To be honest I too have poked my head in on the kids only thread. But I'm raising rabbits to feed the family and will be sticking to the more educational threads. But thanks for the invite. :mrgreen:

Y'all are welcome to invite adults to participate in the Kids Only thread, if you'd like, but we'd like to limit the meme war to the one thread for a very good reason.

It takes a lot of storage space and bandwidth. :)

Hope y'all understand!

Latest posts

Back