Our pigs

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
So... Hearing about CnB's expected piggies reminded me that I have yet to post pictures of our new pigs. :oops:

So, here they are!
SAM_1607.JPG

The girl is on the right and the boy is on the left. We didn't really want a girl and boy, but it was what was available and we were having trouble finding pigs.
They each have about 5 different names. :shock: It all depends on who you ask!
The names at the moment are:
Ricky and Lucy :roll: (my Dad)
Ham and Bacon (my Mom)
Sydney and Nelson (my sister who just read a book with pigs called that)
Thing One and Thing Two (my 12 and 9 year old brothers)
Jack and Con (my 3 year old brother after character in his favorite movie)
Babe and Wilbur (Me! :D )

Quite a family collection! You would think we had 10 pigs just by listening to us talk. :lol:

And as a bonus. Here is a picture of our kittens at play. They were 7 weeks old yesterday and are ssoo adorable!
SAM_1620.JPG
SAM_1621.JPG

They look like a Babe and Wilbur for sure! It's what I first thought of, not very creative. =/
Onkie onkie!

it looks like you are going to have 2 very nice pigs when they grow out.
I sure miss having baby pigs around, I think they are just as cute as baby buns.
but when they grow up they loose a lot of their cuteness. LOL

ChickiesnBunnies":1xa38vfs said:
They look like a Babe and Wilbur for sure! It's what I first thought of, not very creative. =/
I'm not very creative, ever! :oops:

CWD":1xa38vfs said:
I think they are just as cute as baby buns.
but when they grow up they loose a lot of their cuteness. LOL
Agreed! (except about them being as cute as baby bunnies ;) ). Wish they could stay little forever. But that wouldn't help fill out freezer. :x

How cute! But tell the little girl piggy that she needs to wash her face!

I like Ham and Bacon... my two favorite meats from pigs. Bacon trumps all, though- so maybe Bacon and (Bacon) Bit? :p

Thanks all! :)

MSD, that is a good suggestion for names. Bacon is my favorite part too! My Mom always buys the turkey bacon from the store. :x It's heathier, but taste nothing like pig bacon. MMM...

AmysMacdog, hey the cats are up for grabs (except the calico)! Planning a trip to Ohio anytime soon? :mrgreen: :lol:

:lol: I like sausage and pattie.

Nope can't come to Ohio darn it but they sure are cute. You said not the calico, I see 2 calicos, a tortoiseshell and a black one. Which of the little cuties are you keeping? :)

Sausage and Pattie... :? I like it!

We are keeping the black one. We (well the ones who don't pay for the cat food :mrgreen: ) actually hope that we won't be able to get rid of them and they'll stick around.

Latest posts

Back