Our new Facebook page

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

II Arrows

Reaction score
Last night my wife decided to create a Facebook page dedicated to our rabbits. Out of the 22 kits, 17 found new homes, 4 went to camp and 1 was held back because my daughter claimed it. My main goal is to breed a quality meat rabbit for the homesteader. To be Self reliant and self sufficient is becoming more and more popular, not to mention that its becoming more and more important. Since the beginning of my journey raising rabbits, I've learned so much here on RT, and I can't say thank you enough to everyone. I have met and talked with a lot of like minded people along the way who share the same values, responsibilities and even fears. The world we live in is vastly changing every day. By raising your own rabbits, chickens, quail, goats, pigs or whatever it is that you keep on your homestead your just one step ahead of your fellow neighbor. If yall could please show us some love and go like our Facebook page. It's http://www.Facebook.com/IIArrowsrabbitry. Thank you all again here on RT for everything. :D

I don't do FB but ditto everything you said about self sufficiency and the future of our nation. Major changes in lifestyle and food production are coming and few will be able to adjust without much stress and financial strain. Rabbits are the ultimate homesteader meat, you're ahead of the crowd ... but I guess I preacheth to the choir.
Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back