Our first babies!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first kindling ever happened on Saturday, nice and easy. All of my rabbits are first-timers (and so am I ;)), so I didn't know exactly what to expect - especially since the buck had a dickens of a time figuring out which end was which on breeding day!! But Fiona delivered 5 healthy kits just like that, at 32 days. Guess the buck figured it out enough times to get er done, good to know he isn't defective. 😂

Two more does should kindle coming up, too. Exciting times!

Attachments

• IMG_5693.png
    IMG_5693.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 1
My first kindling ever happened on Saturday, nice and easy. All of my rabbits are first-timers (and so am I ;)), so I didn't know exactly what to expect - especially since the buck had a dickens of a time figuring out which end was which on breeding day!! But Fiona delivered 5 healthy kits just like that, at 32 days. Guess the buck figured it out enough times to get er done, good to know he isn't defective. 😂

Two more does should kindle coming up, too. Exciting times!
Congratulations

Nice litter! Looks like they already have a good start on their coat, ours frequently show up more naked looking. Hope the doe continues to do well.

Latest posts

Back