OSRBA= fewer empty holes

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I had arranged to pick up an AmChin doe at OSRBA this past weekend. Well, looks like I will need multiple holes for her, as she is definitely pregnant. So that sweetened the deal! Then, a friend of Skysthelimit let me hold an almost 8 week old French Angora. It worked for her - "Sparkle" is now occupying a hole at my place. Her pedigree name will be "All That Glitters" She is a steel lilac. Did Ii get the two parts of the color name in the riight order?

EnglishSpot":1kwhnd59 said:
Congratulations on all the rabbit math additions!! That happened to me at OSRBA this weekend too.
Sky and I kept looking for RT name tags, and didn't see anyone with one on! Heck, I could a come home with an ES!

__________ Mon May 04, 2015 1:04 pm __________ <br /><br /> __________ Mon May 04, 2015 1:08 pm __________ <br /><br />
Miss M":1kwhnd59 said:
Yay for rabbit math! :p
Rabbit math is the foundation for common core.

Almost made it out with the same number of rabbits I took to OSRBA. I had Bunny Bran at a vendor booth all weekend. After tear-down I was making my last run from the booth to the car..buns loaded, stock in the trunk, just had to get the wheeled platform folded up and into the cram packed trunk...this guy who was headed out gave me a hand, so I handed him 8 oz. of Branola (of 6 remaining packages!). He offered me a NZ doe in return.

In my defense, I was exhausted from the show and needed to get on the road. What the heck would I do with an NZ doe? Well, sell it for a site more than $5 worth of Branola, that's for sure. I found an empty cardboard box and tossed her in the back seat.

That's a good trade, owlsfriend!! I'm glad I was able to meet you! I was going to come back with my daughter but became distracted with the purchase of the NZR buckling. He was too good to pass up and I figured the worst I could be told was he wasn't for sale.

Those ES were really cool looking! And fairly friendly too, which is something I had heard they weren't.

I walked the angora aisles and poked my head out on the docks to see if I could locate Sky, but I didn't see her or any name tags. :( Maybe next time.

Back