Opinions on page please

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
If anyone happens to have a moment that they could check out my rabbitry page on Facebook and let me know what they think I would greatly appreciate it. If you have nay suggestions on how to improve it please let me know.

Hopefully the link works for everyone:
https://www.facebook.com/RhodesRabbitery

I also have the link in another post below.

OK I went to your page, I wish you would have warned me it was full of cuteness.
I like big rabbits, and all these little rabbit are starting to make me like little rabbits as well.
I am a big tuff guy and these little smushies are really getting to me.
they have a magical power that make me want to start raising little rabbits.

note to self, must resist little rabbits, Must Resist, Must Resist.

Oh by the way I likes your page.

CWD":3jjxkt7t said:
OK I went to your page, I wish you would have warned me it was full of cuteness.
I like big rabbits, and all these little rabbit are starting to make me like little rabbits as well.
I am a big tuff guy and these little smushies are really getting to me.
they have a magical power that make me want to start raising little rabbits.

note to self, must resist little rabbits, Must Resist, Must Resist.

Oh by the way I likes your page.
We almost went with the bigger rabbit (it was between NZ and CA) but these little Lionheads just melted our hearts.

After going to your website I just realized I think I know you! wasn't your kids in the Doggonit's 4h club? Anyways I live in Tiffin so not so far from you! I may be getting a hold of you sometime, my daughter needs a lionhead buck.

JessicaR":1yjyqilo said:
After going to your website I just realized I think I know you! wasn't your kids in the Doggonit's 4h club? Anyways I live in Tiffin so not so far from you! I may be getting a hold of you sometime, my daughter needs a lionhead buck.
That would be us, lol. We miss that club but we don't have a dog to show at this time. We ended up joining another group which is driving me crazy at the moment. We will have several bucks to choose from in a few weeks (right before fair and then after fair).

amandainohio24":1en8xohk said:
JessicaR":1en8xohk said:
That would be us, lol. We miss that club but we don't have a dog to show at this time. We ended up joining another group which is driving me crazy at the moment. We will have several bucks to choose from in a few weeks (right before fair and then after fair).

if you get another dog you know where to find us! BTW I am Calebs mom, we have the shelties.

ladysown":1mhaz5pt said:
link still doesn't work for me. Go figure. Ah well..... can't win them all.
Crazy Facebook. Sometimes things work with them sometimes they don't. :evil:<br /><br />__________ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm __________<br /><br />
JessicaR":1mhaz5pt said:
amandainohio24":1mhaz5pt said:
JessicaR":1mhaz5pt said:

if you get another dog you know where to find us! BTW I am Calebs mom, we have the shelties.
I didn't know you raised shelties. I remember him showing them, they were beautiful. We will have to keep you in mind when the time comes to get another dog. I am thinking I am going to wait until Christmas time as a surprise for the kids, of course they can think it is their dog but every smart parent realizes that it is really the parents dog in the long run, lol.

JessicaR":3scar8wb said:
amandainohio24":3scar8wb said:
JessicaR":3scar8wb said:

I didn't know you raised shelties. I remember him showing them, they were beautiful. We will have to keep you in mind when the time comes to get another dog. I am thinking I am going to wait until Christmas time as a surprise for the kids, of course they can think it is their dog but every smart parent realizes that it is really the parents dog in the long run, lol.[/quote]

I don't breed very often. My main breeder is 6 now so I am not sure if I am going to breed her 1 last time or not. My other female hasn't been bred yet, and not sure when I am going to. I would like to take her to a couple of shows first, and at least get some points on her.

Latest posts

Back