One word story game!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was such a noise in front of me that I jumped into the fire! That's when Thorbunny started a revolution and the people cried for me because Moonkitten sat on Pfaubush, squashing eggs that were meant for homeless kittens belonging in western movies after 1957. When suddenly flames engulfed a bush behind my dogs. I screamed Horse-feathers! Then ran backwards into a policeman named midnight_coder. He turned Pfaubush around and then braided her hair.

Pfaubush didn't know to fry catfish as dessert because camels hate shih-tzus being paranoid clowns. So Shara went crazy wondering what lambasted rabbit escaped to populate the home of munchkins. It was Pickles, she sobbed because Miss M forgot the eggs that Ambrosia threw into the pot. Shortly, Maggie stumbled around eating possum-tail soup, given to her in a boot lined sack. Ladysown threatened mayhem when the Giant Angora went missing shortly around 10 o'clock. Since everybody was skinny-dipping it seemed Ann wanted sparkling sticks which lit up Jesse and blinded Thorbunny. Regrettably, yodeling loudly through the rabbitry caused fear overload.

Then all Bunny-Wan Kenobi will do is play his guitar loudly and painfully. ILoveBunnies wished with great trepidation that Paula knew about furballs Phooey in the rabbitry. Tamborines clashed bringing down great avalanches of turtles on Farm Girl's breakfast. Athena sat with me because chocolate rabbits are yummy. But I Angelically sang about Poncho and cheech-n-chong having ice-creams in the pizza parlor. We all wished they would just shut-up so all could read pulp fiction. Meanwhile Pastelsummer skipped Rope to the left side while Oakville Shooter shot at Barn-Owls roosting above the hottub, after supper. Yesterday, this crazy act culminated in OtterSatin swinging, saying "Kumbaya my Rheumatism, Oh Lord kumbaya kumbaya". Meanwhile shakakahn flew kites at midnight, under disguise and waving blue koolaid packets. Orange marmalade coloured kittens scuttered through Kalamazoo on Farm Girl's dime, buying ribbons and bells to impress boys. She looked ravishing with windblown locks in lengths of tangled dreadlocks.
The Ogre sat down beneath a log, picking mushrooms to toss at pixies and trolls. Huge rocks were scattered everywhere and dragons lurked behind sheep waiting impatiently for DINNER!

Half Caper Farm ran circles around Shrek again and kissed him behind smack dab on top of Mount Rushmore. That wasn't good because chocolate Munchmasters thought kisses showed undeniable tendencies for continued weirdness. As well as purple puddles. Meanwhile, lurking beneath troubled alligators there stood guarded nibbles, all salivating repulsively dripping on everything. Thinking only about Chocolate eggs at ladysown's farm allthewhile, MaggieJ's Pregnancy was coming apart. It didn't seem fair to allow her unlicensed quality dustbunnies to multiply with thoughtless abandon,babies continue breeding every hour. Dustbunnies turn mean after dinner.

Meanwhile, ladysown carted raspberries within quarantined confines and contracted babyitis, which astonished her husband and confounded the CDC. Jack declaimed responsibility, but everyone laughed loudly. We all conspired against the couple who bickered horribly tossing salad dressing covered artichoke hearts at Ottersatin who threw Pastrami and strawberries back behind silver star rabbitry. I dodged donuts thrown furiously with precise inaccuracy, causing avalanches of puppies to eat until the moon collapsed. Sending peals of laughter throughout Rabbit-land

Such As pizza Pepperoni

ottersatin":308t90b3 said:
There was such a noise in front of me that I jumped into the fire! That's when Thorbunny started a revolution and the people cried for me because Moonkitten sat on Pfaubush, squashing eggs that were meant for homeless kittens belonging in western movies after 1957. When suddenly flames engulfed a bush behind my dogs. I screamed Horse-feathers! Then ran backwards into a policeman named midnight_coder. He turned Pfaubush around and then braided her hair.

Pfaubush didn't know to fry catfish as dessert because camels hate shih-tzus being paranoid clowns. So Shara went crazy wondering what lambasted rabbit escaped to populate the home of munchkins. It was Pickles, she sobbed because Miss M forgot the eggs that Ambrosia threw into the pot. Shortly, Maggie stumbled around eating possum-tail soup, given to her in a boot lined sack. Ladysown threatened mayhem when the Giant Angora went missing shortly around 10 o'clock. Since everybody was skinny-dipping it seemed Ann wanted sparkling sticks which lit up Jesse and blinded Thorbunny. Regrettably, yodeling loudly through the rabbitry caused fear overload.

Then all Bunny-Wan Kenobi will do is play his guitar loudly and painfully. ILoveBunnies wished with great trepidation that Paula knew about furballs Phooey in the rabbitry. Tamborines clashed bringing down great avalanches of turtles on Farm Girl's breakfast. Athena sat with me because chocolate rabbits are yummy. But I Angelically sang about Poncho and cheech-n-chong having ice-creams in the pizza parlor. We all wished they would just shut-up so all could read pulp fiction. Meanwhile Pastelsummer skipped Rope to the left side while Oakville Shooter shot at Barn-Owls roosting above the hottub, after supper. Yesterday, this crazy act culminated in OtterSatin swinging, saying "Kumbaya my Rheumatism, Oh Lord kumbaya kumbaya". Meanwhile shakakahn flew kites at midnight, under disguise and waving blue koolaid packets. Orange marmalade coloured kittens scuttered through Kalamazoo on Farm Girl's dime, buying ribbons and bells to impress boys. She looked ravishing with windblown locks in lengths of tangled dreadlocks.
The Ogre sat down beneath a log, picking mushrooms to toss at pixies and trolls. Huge rocks were scattered everywhere and dragons lurked behind sheep waiting impatiently for DINNER!

Half Caper Farm ran circles around Shrek again and kissed him behind smack dab on top of Mount Rushmore. That wasn't good because chocolate Munchmasters thought kisses showed undeniable tendencies for continued weirdness. As well as purple puddles. Meanwhile, lurking beneath troubled alligators there stood guarded nibbles, all salivating repulsively dripping on everything. Thinking only about Chocolate eggs at ladysown's farm allthewhile, MaggieJ's Pregnancy was coming apart. It didn't seem fair to allow her unlicensed quality dustbunnies to multiply with thoughtless abandon,babies continue breeding every hour. Dustbunnies turn mean after dinner.

Meanwhile, ladysown carted raspberries within quarantined confines and contracted babyitis, which astonished her husband and confounded the CDC. Jack declaimed responsibility, but everyone laughed loudly. We all conspired against the couple who bickered horribly tossing salad dressing covered artichoke hearts at Ottersatin who threw Pastrami and strawberries back behind silver star rabbitry. I dodged donuts thrown furiously with precise inaccuracy, causing avalanches of puppies to eat until the moon collapsed. Sending peals of laughter throughout Rabbit-land

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms

Meanwhile, ladysown carted raspberries within quarantined confines and contracted babyitis, which astonished her husband and confounded the CDC. Jack declaimed responsibility, but everyone laughed loudly. We all conspired against the couple who bickered horribly tossing salad dressing covered artichoke hearts at Ottersatin who threw Pastrami and strawberries back behind silver star rabbitry. I dodged donuts thrown furiously with precise inaccuracy, causing avalanches of puppies to eat until the moon collapsed. Sending peals of laughter throughout Rabbit-land.

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going

Meanwhile, ladysown carted raspberries within quarantined confines and contracted babyitis, which astonished her husband and confounded the CDC. Jack declaimed responsibility, but everyone laughed loudly. We all conspired against the couple who bickered horribly tossing salad dressing covered artichoke hearts at Ottersatin who threw Pastrami and strawberries back behind silver star rabbitry. I dodged donuts thrown furiously with precise inaccuracy, causing avalanches of puppies to eat until the moon collapsed. Sending peals of laughter throughout Rabbit-land.

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South

ottersatin":24dm5agn said:

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound

ottersatin":1st51fk0 said:

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule.

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. all

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. all cleaned

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. all cleaned spic

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. all cleaned spic and

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span.

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain mannerisms

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain mannerisms expressed

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain mannerisms expressed dire

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain mannerisms expressed dire consequences

pastelsummer":1xuujlji said:

Such As pizza Pepperoni topped with mushrooms going South on a north bound mule. All cleaned spic and span. Certain mannerisms expressed dire consequences= INCARCERATION!!!

Latest posts

Back