One more brag on my daughter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayna

Reaction score
Its official!

She's valedictorian!!!!

And she did it in 3 years instead of 4. YAHOOO! During her high school years she helped me provide hospice care for my Mother during 8th grade, the summer before high school, her freshman year, and the summer after her freshman year. And she managed to maintain a 4.0+ during this time. She is a "big sister" with big brothers big sisters of Hawaii. She is earning her CNA certificate. She got her whole school certified on hands free CPR. All while attending night classes at the local community college. And she can butcher animals, assist births, and dress up later in the day and look 100% like a professional.

I'm so proud of the woman she's become. My Mom (who passed away almost two years ago) would be so proud.

I dropped out my sophomore year of high school and got pregnant, my mom was forced to leave high school due to pregnancy. My Mom and Dad barely have any college in their adult years.

This child is a shining example of how to "break the pattern". I have raised her with love, boundaries, and never raised my hand to her. Very different than I was raised. I raised her to believe and KNOW that she can do and be anything she wants.

Just barely 17 and already making such an impact on the world. If I passed away today I would die a happy Mother.

Congratulations! You're such a great mom for having your daughter done those things at her age. You must have raised her very well. You did a good mom job! Bravo! :D

Great job! I know how hard it is to try to raise a kid to have a better life than you did, breaking family patterns and all that jazz. It's so awesome to hear that she's doing so well!

Latest posts

Back