one cage that I am working on

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
They are the 24x24 for the smaller rabbits. I put the moms to be in there. I am going to put a tin on the botton and put another row of 2 24x24. I want to do the same with the 6 36x30 and the 4 30x30 that way they are off the ground and I don't hurt my back.

070-3.jpg

068-4.jpg

I like your cheerful yellow paint job! :) I wish my yard wasn't so serious and gray and white now!

Jasharia,
I like those cages and the color.
Now as for the hanging, do you use large hooks screwed into the wooden frame
and hang the cages from lengths of chain with large hooks?
Are you planning to hang another cage beneath the one on the frame you are showing?
It would double your cage space and take up half the amount of yard.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Yea I was going to put 2 under this one with a tin that I can just spray to clean.

I used a screw that had a big washer on the 4 corners and then used zip ties to secure them to the 2 x 4s. That way there is no give to it.

just check those zip ties from time to time and replace as bunnies chew.<br /><br />__________ Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm __________<br /><br />I like the yellow paint job. Makes me want to do the same, with whatever leftover paint colour I can find around here. This is getting me motivated to start building the long needed outdoor hutches. Sunshine, here I come!

Latest posts

Back