Ollie ate Twizzlers...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBlaze85

Reaction score
/o\

So, I had Ollie out for free time, and didn't think much of it when she stayed pretty close to my room. We were having severe thunderstorms, and the cats were twitchy, so yeah. I went to put her away, and saw this inch-long red thing on the floor. "WTF?"

Yeah, it's part of a Twizzler. She got up ON my bed, pulled down my partly open lunchbox, pulled out the bag of Twizzlers, and ate what was left (about a quarter of a bag... I'm guessing 5-6 pieces). :evil:

She doesn't seem to be suffering anything at the moment, aside from zooming around the house at warp drive (this explains why my brother came in asking if she was on speed, as she was using his room as a racetrack), but I worry about the sheer insane amount of sugar she just ate. (FYI, she's a Netherland Dwarf. 2.25 lbs)

Any suggestions folks? Do I need to hit DEFCON4? Just keep an eye on her?

*grumbles* Little brat.

Naughty bunny! Give her some cold, dry, plain oatmeal as punishment! Hay too, if you have it.

And from now on, finish your lunch. There are starving kids in Africa, y'know.

Gasp! How can you not finish a bag os Twizzlers??? I didn't even know that was possible! Ollie was just correcting your horrible mistake! :p
Hopefully there will be no ill effects, But I would do what Mama and Maggie said, Dry oatmeal, hay and of course water :)

Be prepared for a runny poop pile! On e of the major ingredients i Twiaalers is used medically to clean out a persons gut before certain tests..

Thanks guys. /o\ I swear, she's gonna be the death of me one day. Now I've learned... Ollie CAN get up on my waist-high bed without help. :?

@Jana15: I actually don't even like Twizzlers. I just get a random craving for them here and there, and 4 or 5 satisfy that, and then I usually find someone else to finish nomming them. Didn't expect it to be the bunny this time. :roll:

She seems okay... VERY upset that she didn't get a night treat, or any nummy-veggies this morning, only her hay, and the fact that she's being confined to her cage today. Like, throwing-stuff-at-the-door upset. Thank you guys again. Y'all are lifesavers (and not the candy! XD)

Glad that Miss Ollie seems to be doing well! I only like the Pull Apart Twizzlers, not the regular. I KNOW they both taste the same but somehow....it is different. I know, I am weird...

I laughed! LOL @ Defcon4!

Did anyone else open this thread hoping against hope that Twizzlers was NOT the name of another pet?

sommrluv":2rrfb8xb said:
Did anyone else open this thread hoping against hope that Twizzlers was NOT the name of another pet?

:lol: Nope, I missed that! Sommr, there must be something wrong with you... someone with a red bunny has GOT to name it Twizzler now!

sommrluv":1zofwnbf said:
I laughed! LOL @ Defcon4!

:zombiebun: :bunnyhop: Zombie Bunny is here for your brains.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back