Okay-- a couple little pictures....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I transferred and reduced some pictures from my camera, so here goes a try to see if things are any easier on this laptop... The cage is a ferret cage that I modified, and if I really want, it can easily become 4 cages.. All the rabbits love the shelf-- and despite looking a bit flimsy, it supports the whole crew!
018.JPG

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 313
Awwww. So adorable. I see a lynx, blue, chocolate, and a castor. :eek: What a lovely mixed litter you had! Standard Rex, yeah? And what a pretty Chinchilla. :3

nawww very cute, is it a ferret kingdom cage? i converted one for bunnies too (but mine cant be 4 cages only 2)
07t70K1.jpg

i didnt think about keeping the shelves in there, i might put them in and see how i goes

Bex":st53f5oo said:
nawww very cute, is it a ferret kingdom cage? i converted one for bunnies too (but mine cant be 4 cages only 2)
07t70K1.jpg

i didnt think about keeping the shelves in there, i might put them in and see how i goes
Put a dividing wall in where the doors meet-- bingo]--- space for two rather than one!

Cspr said:
Awwww. So adorable. I see a lynx, blue, chocolate, and a castor. :eek: What a lovely mixed litter you had! Standard Rex, yeah? And what a pretty Chinchilla. :3[/quote

Yeah, Sky wants to take them ALL home with her-- Hopefully, the repeat breeding will produce the same rainbow of colors-we were thinking of sending Percy along to another RT member, but we need the colors he produced, and possibly breed a couple of his daughters in this litter back to him-
The AmChin is a half breed-- She is what is left of my original herd-- and carries the heat tolerant genetics that I want to perpetuate. She is also a wonderful mother and would pass as a full AmChin if it were not for her being a bit 'too small' (her mother was too small for being a NZ x Cal)

Very nice buns! :) Looks like they really do enjoy those shelves too!

Frosted Rabbits":1cevz4j0 said:
skysthelimit":1cevz4j0 said:
I really want a cage like that.

No, you are NOT getting that cage!!!

Notice the "like" that. ;)

Well, my van is broke, literally broke, don't know when I'll be able to afford a new vehicle, so your buns will be safe from my hands for a while longer. I have a cage already waiting for Creme---

Latest posts

Back