Oh no you di'int!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
Oh no you didn't change sexes on me!

We were moving the pasture pens this morning and feeding the rabbits. We haven't separated all the NZ does yet because we don't have all the pens finished. They're all breedable ages so I'm keeping an eye out for territorial aggression. Greg looked down and said, "Ohhhh noo!" "What?!" "Uhhh.... they're humping."

WHAT!!!!

I snatched that rabbit out of the pen so fast, flipped it over and checked... still a girl... whew!!! Just a little female dominance... nothing to see here.. move along... move along....

LOL

Too funny! That's one of my biggest worries with my kits! I haven't a clue how to tell them apart and no matter how much I read or how many pictures I see, I just know I'm going to confuse them.

LOL -I know how you feel, Coldbrook ... just keep looking and you will eventually get the hang of it LOL Also, when they get about 4 months, sometimes you can see the little sacks starting to develop on the bucks, so you might be able to use that as a fall back check method :D

LOL, the "little sacks" were so obvious against Hairy Plotter's white fur when he reached 4 months, that I immediately dubbed them Easter Eggs! I kind of wonder if this is where the idea that a rabbit delivers eggs came from?

Whenever my 6 year old daughter happens to catch a glimpse of our bucks' testicles, she says she can see their bare bottoms. LOL

WE had some folks come out to the barn to learn about rabbits and they are bit on the *rough* side....LOL...

The man asked how you tell male from female and the woman looked at him and said...

"What? Didn't you see the (insert name of sports related objects here) on that thing?" :p :p

ollitos":2m9yui65 said:
Whenever my 6 year old daughter happens to catch a glimpse of our bucks' testicles, she says she can see their bare bottoms. LOL
My wife calls them "butt pillows" :lol:

I must admit, the ones on my white EA buck are quite "shocking" whenever I flip him to trim his undercarriage :lookout:

Latest posts

Back