OH... MY... WORD...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
:eek: I know alot of you are looking like that to see a post from me after I dropped off the face of the earth for so long. But in the past 12 months SO much has happened in my life that it is hard to know where to start so i will simply say due to issues out of my control I lost all but 1 of my rabbits my female jap harlequin Athena. But since baby is here we are in a better place finacially (DH got his CDL :D ) and personally, got a better diagnosis and started on new meds that are making it SO much easier to function on a daily basis and i am not laying around all day long anymore, I now have 1 more female and one male. :bunnyhop: That is all dh will allow for now until he is positive we will be able to do more. I agreed with that as i am still newly getting better. So i m back in to the rabbit business, I am so happy about all this. BUT i have an OLD slow computer so if i am not on much it is because my computer doesnt like to play on the internet like i do. and it SOOO hate facebook. I am shutting down my rabbitry webpage and combining it with my ranch web page so it will be one less thing to keep up i am trying to combine as much as possible while still expanding my mental and physical boundaries, I have gotten EXTREMELY weak in both areas. So that is all for now, I will be updateing my siggie soon too to reflect what i am doing and add my blog, and poetry site as they both reflect my growth.

my people popple is spoiled! LoL she now is so used to being carried she screams if not! though i am not sure that isnt in part due to the fact that if i dont have her her siblings try to carry . I will get new popics up soon of the people popples and of the new rabbits and setup we moved them into a building with a locking door<br /><br />__________ Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm __________<br /><br />that totally came out disjointed but i was rushing baby was screaming

Latest posts

Back