Oh My Goodness! I have a reputation

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
And it seems to be a good one!

I was asked tonight whether I was going to a popular sale as this person wanted to know how many carriers to bring. I said I wasn't because I had to work. She sounded disappointed I wasn't going to be there. Then a friend who is going offered to take bunns for me if I wanted to send anything.

It never occurred to me that my stock stood out that way. I'm a little shocked and very humbled by the realization.

MaggieJ":7qfjp4oo said:
3mina, how could your reputation be anything except good? :p

:congratulations:

It's not that I'd thought I had a bad reputation but it honestly never occurred to me that my stocks improvements were that noticeable. Probably because what I sell doesn't measure up, quite, to my criteria so it just never occurred to me that my culls were good enough to be someone else's best stock. I can be a touch myopic at times :oops:

A good example, I have a doe 2013 doe that I kept two does from last summer and this spring I kept a doeling from one of those. So I have three does in this 2013 does line and the 2015 doeling is from a buck I sold on this spring because he just isn't good enough to stay. Last year I would've laughed if you had told me this does granddaughter was going to be better than her at 11 weeks.

Latest posts

Back