• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NZ white bunnies >>>Deliver to KY CUP shows

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathyd

Reaction score
Litter # 1 DOB 11/17/12 "Boes Bubbles X Tiara Truffle" 2 bucks { Boes, Fruchey, Rogers, Walters lines } Nice big hard bodied bunnies!
Bucks $35.00 each incl pedigree

2 super nice buck available from this litter available $35.00 3/31/13

Litter # 2 DOB 1/4/13 "Boes Bubbles X Tiara Survivor" 8 does { Boes, Fruchey, Castro, Hayes, Mangiones, Bounakes lines } Does $35.00 each incl pedigree

6 does available as of 3/31/13

Trio with pedigrees $85.00 >>>>

Willing to "meat" :D buyers traveling a distance if purchasing a trio. Located in Wadsworth, Ohio 44281 near Medina. Please PM Cathy for contact information.

***Willing to deliver to Kentucky Cup Shows, April 12,13,14. Louisville, KY***

Would transport for a trio be possible to the KY cup?

Eeeek! Let me discuss with the hubby and see what he says.

Growth rate on these NZ's are 1/2 pound weight per week after 5 weeks. At they 6 weeks are about 3.00 lbs plus. At 7 weeks = 3.08 lbs +. At 8 weeks = 4.00 lbs +. I normally butcher at 9 to 10 weeks of age. Grandaughter had charted weights for 4H last summer. Even with the extreme temps and humidity her meat pen trio at 7 weeks of age was 3.09, 3.10 and 3.13.{2 does and a buck} They were firm flesh with nice width and butts. They were eating 18% protien, 3 1/2% fat pellet with grass hay daily. Raised in a 30 X 36 cage. They were not sloppy fat loose skin.

Delivery to KY Cup in April!!! No charge for transport ;)<br /><br />__________ Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm __________<br /><br />DOB 1/4/13 "Boes Bubbles X Tiara Survivor" 6 does Available { Boes, Fruchey, Castro, Hayes, Mangiones, Bounakes lines } Does $35.00 each incl pedigree

Delivery to KY Cup in April, no additional charge.

Emailed you back, please let me know if you did not get it :)

Back