NutriSource feed??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy9

Reaction score
Anyone feed this feed? My local feed mill stopped carrying both Nutrena, and Pen Pals, all within 1 week! :evil: This NutriSource is the only brand they carry, and it's just as expensive as the Pen Pal, except now it's in a 40 lb bag vs a 50 lb bag. I don't have the tag in front of me, but on the website it says "no grain", does this mean no corn?

It really stinks (smells) though, smells so different, and only a couple started to eat it. I don't have any of the Pen Pals left to transition them to this stuff either. I gave them extra hay just in case no one eats it.

__________ Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm __________

Anyone?<br /><br />__________ Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 pm __________<br /><br />Ok, let's try this.....what's your opinion on this feed? There are two things I don't like right off the bat when I opened the bag. The pellet size is really long narrow pellet, twice the length of other pellets I've fed, and the smell. It's not a moldy smell, like the pellet is bad or anything, just a really awful smelling pellet. :sick:

IMAG0199_zps2ad03c9f.jpg

IMAG0200_zpsf4390721.jpg

Latest posts

Back