Now this is MY type of rabbit hunting!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tears on my cheeks--depression? What depression?<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm __________<br /><br />

Shoot, that is right near where I live...an hour or so from here.

Sigh. The good 'ol boys and their hip flasks live here too, my dear husband cost us about $3000 dropping the truck in a ditch in exactly the same way--at least he wasn't drunk at the time, just out having "fun"...

....And someone dug a pit trap after a little jump.

Most people would walk out, leaving the truck behind, and when they got back the truck would be completely stripped for parts. Luckily he has a winch on the front, so his was the one that got away.

Kinda reminds me of thanksgiving
my wife had just gotten her rabbits that a friend bought for her at convention, and the black polish got out, I didn't think much of the fact she was in the cage with the bad latch, until I saw her dart through (as in between the mesh) of the chain link fense (scratch one Idea for the rabbit house)

So clue the 3 stooges soundtrack, me running around the neighbors house (who hates pets of any type) who luckly wasn't home, trying to find the damn rabbit in the dark...

She was a wily one, couldn't get close enough for the net, ended up rigging a dead fall wall out of cage wire for when she went back to the rabbit enclosure after rabbit proofing the rest chainlink, still ended up like an idiot cause she would dart in one the out to the wire then back in the wire when I would try to grab her....

Yeah, that flask and coffee breaks, would have been greatly appreciated, as it was I froze my butt off in the snow waiting.

hahah! this was a funny read. I used to live in a neighboring county (if a county comprised of islands can be said to have a neighbor) and I never knew about the rabbit issues.

Back