Not That New Anymore, but Just Now Posting on This Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone knows if someone is selling a doe around the central Illinois area, please tell me!
Oh darn I could have sold you one but it's too late. She went home with the neighbor boy who helped me sex the others and they were all females.....or so we think. Sold one to a guy in Pekin who keeps it for a pet for his kid. I can check with a guy in Mackinaw IL who I have heard raises if you like. I got my buck from a lady in Decatur. That's closer for you. She has alot of rabbits, nice.

Last edited:
Oh darn I could have sold you one but it's too late. She went home with the neighbor boy who helped me sex the others and they were all females.....or so we think. Sold one to a guy in Pekin who keeps it for a pet for his kid. I can check with a guy in Mackinaw IL who I have heard raises if you like. I got my buck from a lady in Decatur. That's closer for you. She has alot of rabbits, nice.
Thank you so much but I think I may wait until I can breed and sell the kits better(or until I know where I can sell kits)

Latest posts

Back