Not new, it's just been a while

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been a while. Used to be Guardian Oasis but we gave up rabbits because I had an opportunity to get back into the Arab show world. Well, after a few years of doing that (6) and my physical health making it to risky to continue do to a genetic illness, I'm retiring my Arabian horse breeding/showing dreams for good. Plus I really got to sit down and look back on the past couple years and stumbled across some old stuff from back when I showed rabbits and honestly really missed it. Having rabbits and showing honestly was more fun for me then having the horses so we made the decision last month to give it all up and use the money from selling all my horse stuff to get back into rabbits. Granted it's still going to be a little bit, like a year or so but I wanna make sure I do it right this time and not just frakenstine and have to jimmy rig everything. Also hunting breeders and such down has become harder it seems.

Anywho. I'm back... back for good. I miss the bunjins

Welcome! I really miss my horses, they were such an important part of my life and so healing to my heart and soul, even though they caused a lot of damage to my body. I have a few favorite buns now who want kisses and love pets which I didn't expect from them. I really appreciate them all, although they are some degree of work and keep me stuck at home, at least while it's so hot.

What breeds are you after? I've had a pretty easy time finding pedigreed rabbits around here.
I will be getting Am Chins and Satins again for sure. After that I don't know. I get hooked on the livestock conservatory site and wanna save all the breeds lol. Trying not to though. It's rough. Edited to add: I've been wanting mini satins and satin angoras... Honestly I might just have a barn full of satins and chinchillas in all sizes XD......
Welcome! I really miss my horses, they were such an important part of my life and so healing to my heart and soul, even though they caused a lot of damage to my body. I have a few favorite buns now who want kisses and love pets which I didn't expect from them. I really appreciate them all, although they are some degree of work and keep me stuck at home, at least while it's so hot.
Yeah. We will probably sell all but one or two of them. I just can't do it anymore and things like the sound of them thundering over the pasture doesn't bring me any happiness or awe like it should. Just stress and anxiety so. Sometimes you just gotta stop before the memories become more negative than positive.
Welcome! nice to see someone from WA.
There used to be more people from WA here when i was here before but that was like, 7-8 years ago

Latest posts

Back