nosey know-nuthins.......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, the buddy who has one of my and Sky's Rex rabbits as a pet for his soon called. Seems a neighbor called the Humane Society saying the rabbit was being neglected. After all, it was outside in freezing temps with no food or water! So, I called the HS and received a call back. The lady said she had no issue with the way the rabbit was housed. Even laughed @ the fact that it was plain Heath had dumped his water. I told her the last I saw him, he was a bit obese. Next day, dog warden was out, and was told HSs was perfectly happy with the way he was kept. Now, this is a dog warden that stares down dogs, and calls rabbits "bunnies"
Last week the warden was out my way--I invited her onto my lot and showed her 5 rabbits with less protection" all munching away on their pellets and dumping their water bowl s. I flat out told her', if the ears are up, they are not the least it cold, and red urine is normal.

I do love the way their coats are looking. So thick and smooth!

nosey-know-nuthins-
- the problem is-- you can't "fix stupid" or "instant internet experts", most of these things boil down to "human Emotional [psychiatric] problems" and really have nothing to do with rabbits, or any other animal. Just be glad you did not have an emotionally disturbed officer also.

Back