NO! NO! NO!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodat

Reaction score
I like to drop by a pet store when I'm in the shopping center because they alway have half a dozen or so rabbits on hand. They had the prettiest half grown all white lionhead with the cutest set of muttonchop whiskers you ever saw. It was sitting there just looking at me like,"Please take me home and love me". Boy was I tempted.I didn't even check what sex it was; just got out of there fast. :D

I thought MSD was calling them Leonis Rex?

apparently it's a popular cross. I'm giving one of my does to someone who wants to make harlequin rexes with lionhead manes.

MaggieJ":1cnbd39h said:
Yeah, Hoodat, but just one more lil bunny... :twisted:

Alcoholics say there's no such thing as,"Just one drink". I think rabbitosis is the same way. No such thing as "Just one more bunny".

hoodat":xvqfcz3v said:
It was sitting there just looking at me like,"Please take me home and love me".
Oh my heavens, how did you manage to resist that?!?

(That poor little lionhead... just think how sad and disappointed he was... :twisted: )

Hoodat you're terribly hard hearted to leave that poor little lonesome bunny all by its little lonely fuzzy self.
Good job! Couldn't have done better myself :D

Why not get that lion head and mix it with a rex. Good meat rabbit. I'll stick with the Purebred Lion head. GREAT family pet!

Karen

Back