Nipple water setup

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninabl

Reaction score
I have Ben doing a lot of reading on here as I'm still new and try to help where I can. I have came across a few post about the nipple water systems and started looking online. Seems to be expensive and I'm sure there are some people on here trying to save a dollar like myself. Here is a link to the nipples I just ordered. Seems to be the cheapest ones I could find and have free shipping. I haven't got them in yet as I just ordered them so I couldn't comment on the quality. I have also seen some plastic ones around but have Ben advised not to get them as rabbits will chew them up. Anyhow here is the link hope this helps someone out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170777441482?ss ... 2239wt_689

Those look pretty good- what a great price! I like how it has a lip that can be hooked to the wire- I am assuming the small spring is meant to stretch to the opposite wire to hold it in place.

Let us know how you like them when they arrive!

I would be interested in finding out how easy they are for the rabbits to operate. I've tried the bottle nipples with the spring-loaded tips, but they were too stiff for my buns to operate. I gave up and went back to the ball-end type.

Shipping was slow but was expected (came from china) the t fittings are trash. Very thin and brake easy. The nipples are awesome and I'm about to order 2 more sets.

I ordered some similar ones, from the US. It's pretty obvious that the guy got them bulk from china and was selling the same ones. The main problem was that most of the connection pieces are not 5/16. I got the 5/16 hose from Home Depot, but the spout was 3/8. Finding pieces in 5/16 became a problem.

I ordered some on ebay but mine were all metal nipples instead of the white plastic end. The 5/16ths weren't hard to find at lowes. The spout we put on the bucket was 5/16 by 1/4".

I love them!

Legacy":dzzh7qq2 said:
I ordered some on ebay but mine were all metal nipples instead of the white plastic end. The 5/16ths weren't hard to find at lowes. The spout we put on the bucket was 5/16 by 1/4".

I love them!

My local lowes is not the best. I will check their website. Thanks for the tip.

Back