Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RabbitTalk. Thank you for joining. What breed do you have?

We have New Zealands and Americans. We will probably get a trio of small breed soon too. The kids need some smaller rabbits for showing.
How about you?

We live in Garberville Ca. It's in the northwestern part of the state. Were 45 mins from the ocean and about 3 hrs from Oregon. Windy roads make it take about twice as long to get anywhere around here.
The American rabbits are kind of new for us. They are a dual purpose breed. I'd think they are more of a pelt breed. They are a little larger than our NZ. But, they have about twice as much skin. We got them so our kids could have a rare breed rabbit for showing. I've been told that the American Blue is one of the rarest color/type domesticated rabbits.
It sounds like you have a bigger sized rabbitry. How many holes? We got 20 holes for the time being. I plan on adding another 8 when I can afford the wire. Speaking of affording things.... How much is rabbit feed where you are? Its $20 per a bag of producers pride at TSC here.
Jacob

Latest posts

Back