• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal Wanted New Zealand White male

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Reaction score
Starting new breeding line of NZW and need a male. I have two but one is producing low numbers (5-6) after a few years of 10+ per kindle. The other is just now breeding age.

Hey Tommy, just doing updates, did you ever find one?

Are you looking for purebred Rabbits. If not we have 4 Californian/New Zealand Mix Rabbits. They might be on the smaller side of a New Zealand Rabbits but fast growers just a bit smaller, if that matters. Located in Poplar Bluff MO Area.

Hey Tommy
I'm not sure where you are. I'm in N FL. I have a REW TAMUK NZ with huge ears who I need to sell. Super nice line. We bought a trio that turned out to be a trio of 3 bucks and I don't need all bucks.

Hey Tommy
I'm not sure where you are. I'm in N FL. I have a REW TAMUK NZ with huge ears who I need to sell. Super nice line. We bought a trio that turned out to be a trio of 3 bucks and I don't need all bucks.
Thanks for your reply. That’s terrible that you ended up with 3 bucks. I’m in Tennessee so the transportation costs would outweigh the potential benefits. I’m also pretty set on maintaining an all NZ White herd.

Thanks for your reply. That’s terrible that you ended up with 3 bucks. I’m in Tennessee so the transportation costs would outweigh the potential benefits. I’m also pretty set on maintaining an all NZ White herd.
We’re in Tennessee are you? I’m in Arkansas if you happen to be close to the Arkansas side of Tennessee I have some REW New Zealand’s that are almost ready. I’m sure there got to be some girls in there. I’m a bit west of Little Rock

Latest posts

Back