New Year, New Plan:)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macksmom98

Reaction score
So things haven't gone well the last few months, and none of our Does have had a litter. I have known the problem was our Buck. I took some advice and picked up another, to see if the competetion will help and maybe we can get our business started again! His name is set to be either "Buffalo" or "Bill", after the football team and he is a 6 month old Holland Lop who has supposedly fathered a litter of 6. I have to say I do not necessarily trust the seller. We met him in a parking lot at night because we had to drive a couple hours after school and work to get him, and he seemed ok but wasn't real quick to answer my questions. But he's a handsome boy and seems to be doing well. I have him in the house tonight, and he's been active and drinking after the drive. Haven't seen him eat yet but he's leaving berries behind him and checking things out, so far/so good! Here's to hoping we have some more babies soon!

-- Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm --

[*][album]3485[/album][album]3485[/album]

Haha! We love our football around here, and we already have a Bronco
so we need one named for the Bills:)

Latest posts

Back