New with so much to learn!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbridges

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me to this group. I've already learned so much just searching the forums. We currently have Holland Lops and New Zealands and a giant rabbit of sorts that we haven't identified. lol. Thanks again!

Welcome to RabbitTalk. Enjoy the forum and your rabbits! Have you started breeding?

Welcome to RabbitTalk. Enjoy the forum and your rabbits! Have you started breeding?
Hello! Yes, we bought a Holland Lop who had already been bred and have 6 pedigreed gbabies and we have 8 New Zealand babies from a doe we had with what we thought was another doe....but he wasn't, lol.

I've added a picture of Alice. We were told she is New Zealand, which she may be, but she is so much larger than our other New Zealands.

I've added a picture of Alice. We were told she is New Zealand, which she may be, but she is so much larger than our other New Zealands.
She looks like she could be a New Zealand to me. Do you have a pic of your other New Zealand by chance?

Back