New Website: athomepets

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LS,
I think it's a very nice start
and it shows that you are putting
a lot of thought into your writing.
It looks like it will be quite informative.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Looks good so far, and everything seems to work as it should. :)

Wow...looks great! As you get more familiar with weebly you will learn you can tweak just about anything on any template (background, font, colors, size, etc... you name it) just by using the css/html tab.
Great work on your site so far!

you can tweak just about anything on any template (background, font, colors, size, etc... you name it) just by using the css/html tab.

i have no idea what you mean?

Does it mean that I'll be able to post entire litter pictures in one box rather than making individual boxes for each kit on my for sale page??? Or give me some ideas...

ladysown":utai9dig said:
you can tweak just about anything on any template (background, font, colors, size, etc... you name it) just by using the css/html tab.

Does it mean that I'll be able to post entire litter pictures in one box rather than making individual boxes for each kit on my for sale page???...
Of course. Just took another look at your site and its really nice the way it is... I can tell yuve worked on it, looks very professional!

Latest posts

Back