New to rabbits & looking to learn

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarmerKat

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm new around here, and new to meat rabbits. I recently got my first trio of Californians - mainly for a more sustainable and cost-effect meat source, although the poop has been an amazing addition to my garden! Planning on my first litter this fall when temps drop a bit. I also raise chickens and quail.

I've already learned so much from the members & discussions here, it's such a great resource!

Hi folks!

I'm new around here, and new to meat rabbits. I recently got my first trio of Californians - mainly for a more sustainable and cost-effect meat source, although the poop has been an amazing addition to my garden! Planning on my first litter this fall when temps drop a bit. I also raise chickens and quail.

I've already learned so much from the members & discussions here, it's such a great resource!
Welcome! You've come to the right place.
I didn't know anything when I got here a short time ago.
Everyone was quick to answer questions & share what they know.

Welcome, been at raising rabbits for a while for meat and it has helped my pocketbook greatly. Since finding this sight I have learned that I have only more to learn. LOL! Nice to meet you.

Back