New show /breeding stock fromARBA Convention

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnelsonfla

Reaction score
I have decided to buy some Havana's from one of the top breeders in the Nation. I was lucky enough to have a local person who is transporting rabbits from Kansas back here to Florida for $30. Can't wait!

Jr Blue Doe
420968_10151215121110376_971535407_n.jpg

Jr Broken Blue Buck
576849_10151215076990376_1054328334_n.jpg

Both from Wampners Rabbitry in Wisconsin.

lonelyfarmgirl":2hn4kxfg said:
Who are you getting them from?

Amanda Wampner aka Wampners Rabbitry in Wisconsin. They finished second overall in sweepstakes and were #1 in brokens for the 2011-2012, show year.

I drove to convention last year and picked up a trio of Havanas. Have not had a great start with them. One doe was dispatched for chronic sore hocks and difficulty breeding. The other doe is a sweet heart, and she just had a litter this week. After throwing only blacks in the black/black mating in the first litter, she had several blues in this litter! So I might just be keeping this pair of Havanas for a while longer. :)

Your new ones look stunning!! Congrats!

Thanks guys, my original objective was to focus on Blues. But I had started with Chocolates, since it was difficult getting Blues in my area. With these two I'll have 2 Blue does, a Blue buck, and the broken Blue buck. Now they have the C.O.D. on Lilac. Guess I gotta build another rack and cages, weird how this happens. :shock:

Back