New Rabbitry Registration , now I need a new logo

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smith's Rabbits

Reaction score
If this is the wrong spot for this feel free to move it, I just wasn't sure. Since this is something I figure maybe other breeders have done, I am hoping someone can answer my question.

I recently registered my Rabbitry with the ARBA. I got my first choice, The Royal Rabbit and then realized I needed to completely redo my website. So I decided to just start a new one. Now none of my pictures look right and I am going to retake the whole herds pictures with a new background that matches The Royal theme. Any ideas? Thinking of trying to find a small crown and taking a few cute pictures of the buns with it on, they are so easy going it would be easy to do. Any ideas where to look for Very small crowns? These are Mini lops and Mini rex rabbits.

Also would love to find a drawing or sketch of a realistic looking Mini rex and/or Mini lop with a crown on. I have scoured the internet with no luck. I am willing to pay for it if someone has the ability to make one.

Thanks in advance

Barbie Princess for the crown. If you need a bit bigger just go to the girls toy department. Or try ebay toys

It might be cute if you got a large crown and placed the rabbits inside of it and took pictures.

I just looked and www.amazon.com has a bunch, some cheap, some expensive. Just search for crowns.

I was thinking bunnies posed on a throne would be equally cute, and I wouldn't think a throne would be too hard to find here at Christmastime. And purple, lots of purple.

All good ideas. I did try amazon but a regular child size crown is too big and a barbie one is too small. Im gonna keep looking. I did message the lady who did the sunflower and maybe she will be able to help me! Thanks guys I will keep you updated.

Wishing you all the success on finding the right crown. Look forward to seeing your new logo.

Also wishing the best to "The Royal Rabbit" rabbitry.

Karen

Latest posts

Back