New rabbit(s)! Update: PICTURES!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that happens with my rabbits. Execot rather than just wanting pets, they just really want to know where the heck they are and why the dang heck they have to sit still. Posing doesn't go well. LOL

Oh my goodness sorry I have not congratulated you yet, work is driving me nuts. Sooo cute. Note to self: I do not need another breed, I do not need another breed.

Between you and kellie and May get into dutch yet. Yikes are they adorable!

Kyle@theHeathertoft":oknfdwrg said:
Thanks!!! :D I was tickled pink to snag the buck...even WITH his issues. :roll: I'll put up with a LOT if I can get kits that have that face!!!!!!! The blue is actually pretty nice too...one little dot in the white was why he was deemed "worthless." ;) Their loss, my (or rather, my dad's) gain!!!

I caught him feeding little bits of Romaine to the blue today. ;) He set up his sawhorses next to the quarantine block, so he could talk to them all while he was building a new deer blind seat. :)

I hope you can get kits from them. About the blue one, I know!!! One little thing and they are worthless! Its crazy but great for those of us who love the breed just to enjoy them and their beautiful markings. I had some with great markings! It was fun breeding for body type, markings and color. Having it all come together was a bonus to look at and be proud of but I loved all my dutches! :good-luck:
LOL Your dad giving Romaine to the blue! Heehee! I wanna know what you spiked your dad's coffee with to give him this case of rabbitosis! :? I need some for my husband! :p Please do share! ;)

Thanks guys!!!

Asinaway":1m54emjv said:
Oh my goodness sorry I have not congratulated you yet, work is driving me nuts. Sooo cute. Note to self: I do not need another breed, I do not need another breed.

Between you and kellie and May get into dutch yet. Yikes are they adorable!

I know you've been busy, LOL no worries. :D Hey, if you ever want some Dutch I'd happily help ya out! If this buck pans out as a sire that is. :roll:

Back