New Puppy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy2511

Reaction score
Last weekend we welcomed a new addition to our farm...

Buddy!

He is a little Golden Retriever puppy; our family's long-time dream.

afh6c9.jpg

MamaSheepdog":ntc4a1uv said:
Oooh! I want to smoosh his little face! He is very handsome. :)

Haha, thanks! He is such a mellow little boy; except when he finds a shoe or shirt he wants to chew on, then he's out of here!

Lovely puppy! You guys have to stop posting these cute puppy pictures! I like dogs - other people's! - but I am not a dog person and I do not want one. So cut it out, already, because Daisy and Buddy are seriously weakening my resolve.

MaggieJ":kmlfu0gh said:
Lovely puppy! You guys have to stop posting these cute puppy pictures! I like dogs - other people's! - but I am not a dog person and I do not want one. So cut it out, already, because Daisy and Buddy are seriously weakening my resolve.
Why Maggie WhatEver are you talking about ??? ;)<br /><br />__________ Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm __________<br /><br />Teddy Congrats on the new addition :) he's quite handsome

Attachments

• DaisyMay.jpg
    DaisyMay.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 746
:nono: Cindi, it is against RabbitTalk policy to post more than one adorable puppy picture per thread. This is to keep MaggieJ safe from Puppyosis Aquireosis.

*This has been a public service announcement brought to you by MSD*<br /><br />__________ Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm __________<br /><br />This rule was implemented by MaggieJ's cat Marilla, and we all know that she is "the Boss". ;)

Augh! Puppies!! I wanna puppy. No I don't, well yes I do, well, kind of, maybe, I'm not sure! That is my daily dialogue. Ramses my poodle is 18 months old and SOOOO intense. But, then I want another to play with him. Especially because my shepherd cross was diagnosed with a heart issue this year. I worry he's going to die and leave Ramses without a buddy. And then you guys post these photos and AUGH! Puppytosis hits again!

What a beautiful puppy, Teddy!! :) Wow, growing fast too!

Cindi that pup looks like a Master Con Artist. I nearly pushed a doggie biscuit into my montitor's LCD screen because I was sure the pup's eyes told me to :D

Oceanrose":1rg8o28q said:
I wanna puppy. No I don't, well yes I do, well, kind of, maybe, I'm not sure!
LOL, I totally understand! After Buddy, I don't think I want another puppy for a long time(cute though they are!)... House training, teaching basic commands, and cleaning up after the chewing destroyer, can take a lot of time and energy!
Haha, but I'll probably end up doing it all over again someday (soon)! It's impossible to stay immune to "Puppytosis" for long!

Back