New pet pair :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyldrose

Reaction score
I picked up these 2 new free lawnmowers today! Their human was moving in with her boyfriend and he is anti rabbits.
We have not come up with names yet for them yet :)

The male, he is neutered

The female she had a couple litters with the boy before they fixed him. She's pretty chubby I'd love to get a BEW one day so maybe I'll slim her down a bit and breed her to one of my boys :)

She looks very worried lol! Her other eye is 3/4 brown and 1/4 blue, I love VM's :)

I love the buck he's very handsome :) The Doe is very pretty too.... Wizard and Luna :)

They are both so cute! I have never seen eyes like hers on a rabbit before!!! Thats wild looking! :)

Cute buns! They look like a Tater and a Chip to me.

(or maybe I'm just hungry :))

I really like the buck, so much color. at first I though he looked like a guinea pig. LOL
they way his ears are and his forehead.
I would call him Droopy.
I would call the doe Bright eyes.

too bad they fixed the buck, I bet he would have helped produced some nice color buns.

Hay Fever":2exxstpj said:
I love the buck he's very handsome :) The Doe is very pretty too.... Wizard and Luna :)

That's funny because I had a buck that looked just like that and I named him wizard >.>

We named them Burrito and Jewel :)
I always wanted a magpie too! It doesn't matter that he is fixed I have 4 males already and really don't need another lol!

I love the male.

The doe.... uh not so much... don't think I could deal with those eyes :beammeup:

Latest posts

Back