New Pedigree Creation Software

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be giving this a shot here shortly, finally above freezing and my does are finally "in the mood" instead of grumping around and glaring at the boys :)

So I have a problem. I have added the option in the Account section to set the creature to ‘Rabbit’ and to select a ‘Breed Preference’. This generates a dropdown list for all of the breeds when you edit or add new rabbits (and your breed preference is preselected). I also want to add a dropdown list for the specific colors for each rabbit breed but I need help finding out all of the colors for all of the rabbit breeds out there and which colors are specific to each breed. Is there a website or list or book that has all of this information?

I have also been thinking of getting a book- I think it is called ABC (About Rabbit Colors) - to explore rabbit genetics in order to add a color picking tool to the site so that you can figure out what color possibilities would come out of breeding two creatures of any color. Can anyone recommend this book or another if one is better?

Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back