Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My husband and I are retired and we started raising meat rabbits, mostly for ourselves and our grow adult children. We have New Zealand and New Zealand crosses. Also our grandchildren love when we have bunnies to play with. I grew up raising rabbits for meat, so it is not all new to me.

Welcome! I just started with New Zealands but I also raise Dutch and Flemish Giant. You are sure to find someone who can answer any questions you might have as this forum is full of very knowledgeable people who are always willing to help.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are retired and we started raising meat rabbits, mostly for ourselves and our grow adult children. We have New Zealand and New Zealand crosses. Also our grandchildren love when we have bunnies to play with. I grew up raising rabbits for meat, so it is not all new to me.
Hi, welcome to the community! I raise New Zealand and Rex. Mostly NZ though. I continue to learn a lot here!

Latest posts

Back