New member here.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtforman318

Reaction score
First off thanks for accepting me into this forum, My name is Tyler and I’m from Louisiana me and my wife started with rabbits a little over a year ago. We raise TAMUK-Composites right now we just have a doe and a buck our other doe out of the trio passed a couple weeks ago. We are looking to expand our rabbitry this spring. Looking forward to learning and conversating with other rabbit owners. Have a good day!

First off thanks for accepting me into this forum, My name is Tyler and I’m from Louisiana me and my wife started with rabbits a little over a year ago. We raise TAMUK-Composites right now we just have a doe and a buck our other doe out of the trio passed a couple weeks ago. We are looking to expand our rabbitry this spring. Looking forward to learning and conversating with other rabbit owners. Have a good day!
Hi Tyler, welcome to the forum! I'm learning a lot here myself! Pop in and chat - your wife too!

Latest posts

Back