New litter! Finally!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpersden

Reaction score
I had acquired a Sable Point American Fuzzy Lop doe in May and have bred her each month. She would nest and run around and would be a grouch like she was going to kindle each month, but got nothing. While I was watering and feeding everyone I happen to look over because she was next and she is going crazy with the hay that was left trying to pick every little tiny piece she could find in her mouth. It is actually quite entertaining! But I thought oh no not again, there goes her fur just when I was going to take her to show this weekend. I just sumed it up to nothing I could do about it and went about my day getting supplies for them. Well long story short. LOL I got home and started to put the supplies away and look at her again and she was in the middle of delivering her first out of 2 kits! This is the one birth I have been fortunate to watch! Yes her fur is not pretty anymore but I couldn't be happier!
DSCN2389.JPG
This is Mamma Inky!
DSCN2393.JPG
Kit #2
DSCN2395.JPG
Kit #1
This color has me baffled. I can't foresee what this one is going to turn out to look like.

Congratulations on the new popples! :bouncy: :bouncy:

The silvery kit may turn out to be a similar grey to momma's ears. I say this based on several silver kits we have had in the nest boxes this spring. They turned out a pretty grey with darker muzzles.

awwww.. I'm jealous to! I'm hoping my bunny is pregnant, we will see late next month but CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! We are pretty excited about this litter for sure! I will keep posting on the color of that kit. Unless something unfortunate happens (Knock on wood) It's kinda fun when you get a kit that you can't tell what it is going to be. I just love the guessing part of all of this I guess LOL

Cute.. she's not a Sable Point though.. She is probably a Smoke Pearl (dilute Siamese Sable) or a Blue point. That silver baby looks like a Sable though..or the dilute Smoke pearl hard to say, but congrats on the litter!! :)

Congrats on the new popples!!! :D They are simply adorable!!

Congratz!I am still waiting for that little kit of mine to change color. I am thinking blue tort after I looked today.

Latest posts

Back