New Kits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit Tree Farm

Reaction score
Harley kindled early this morning. She is now going through the short period of intense aggression she has shortly after kindling. Anyone else experience this? She's always a little bitchy, but she's a great mom and a great producer.

When it comes time to check kits, which I do twice daily, I have to put a towel over her to save my digits! She calms back down over the following day or so. I have chalked it up to a hormone surge after giving birth. I try to be compassionate, but also show her she don't scare me and I'm going to do what I'm going to do 😄

I'm adding a video link. It is my tiktok , and a video of baby discovery.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT82mhSTD/

We have a momma who is real mean when it comes to her kits, that's just because she is such a good protective mom. Count your blessings because all hers live!

She is the best mama! And now 4 weeks later she eats out of my hand and appreciates when i take the little oinkers away so she can eat!

Her daughter kindled for the first time yesterday...11 kits! Shes being an amazing first timer, but showing none of her moms aggression. So i think we have a winner.

Back