New here

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blessed with pets

Reaction score
Hey guys I just joined this forum! Just a little bit about me, I’m 14 and breed rabbits. I got my first mini Rex trio exactly a year ago and later on added a second buck, and now I have my first 2 litters, one born yesterday one born 5 weeks ago. The first one I had to assist feeding but so far so good on the new litter. Both are first time moms. But anyways I’m too young for a job but I’d thought getting into rabbits I can make a little money doing something I enjoy. Now I’ll put pictures of my rabbits lol. Y’all have a great day! God bless!!B1858B6E-25CB-48BB-97F5-B4EFB0386D4F.jpeg93D837AF-48AB-42F0-AEA1-721D67D98721.jpeg1436AB13-B7A3-4DD8-9F7A-986B22FA543E.jpeg728A8E48-1198-47F7-A4B8-681E14D2642D.jpeg14713905-9529-4B61-893E-6DBA85707029.jpeg9790498A-7D69-4DA0-9C4F-97B70FE29071.jpeg461C884B-A26F-43F4-910C-44B67ED8965C.jpeg5410DB8B-D829-420A-B1FF-59D5917094AE.jpeg

Welcome. what are the breeds of the rabbits in the pictures? I am still learning what everything is.

They are all purebred mini Rex. The person I got them from is supposed to send me pedigrees for them. Good luck with your research. There is sooo much to learn about rabbits! God bless!

Howdy! Glad you found RT- it's been an important resource for me and hopefully will be for you as well! You have some cute little bunnies there. :)
Thank you! And I plan on asking a couple of questions in the near future. Just working on the best possible rabbit care for me 😁. Thx again, God bless!

I think the color of the last one is called... A Booted Broken

I could be wrong, this is only my second time seeing one

Hi,
I’m also 14 and Breed Purebred Pedigreed Mini and Standard REX rabbits! Hope you enjoy RT! You have really pretty rabbits!
Omgosh that’s so cool! And thank you so much!! What colors of rabbits do you have? I love all the options with the Rex breeds. Also do you go to shows? I’d like to start showing them but I clearly can’t drive to shows so someone would have to take me. Thx again, God bless!

Last edited:
If I was able to get a rabbit that wasn't a Netherland Dwarf I want a Mini Rex (Currently)
But my mom wants a Petite

and I already have 11 rabbits...

If I was able to get a rabbit that wasn't a Netherland Dwarf I want a Mini Rex (Currently)
But my mom wants a Petite

and I already have 11 rabbits...
Lol I understand. I think I’m going to try to add lionheads and mini lop trios but my dad wants American blues. I won’t let him eat any rabbits so I don’t know why he wants blues lol. I’m trying to get my does in a colony setting and keep my bucks in cages. But we’ll see how that goes.

Welcome to RabbitTalk. It's great to see pics of your beautiful rabbits. You started raising rabbits when you were 13? That's adorable.

Welcome to RabbitTalk. It's great to see pics of your beautiful rabbits. You started raising rabbits when you were 13? That's adorable.
Yes I had to talk my dad into it lol. We had rabbits before when I was about 8 but they were my dads and they were basically all mutts and we only ever got to sell one litter then they got sick or something and sadly passed away one after the other. So this time I was doing tons of research and making sure I got purebreds and knew how to take care of them. I’m still working on the best possible care for them but I’m so happy to have my first litters. The rabbits are fully my responsibility but my dad will occasionally pick me up a bag of feed or Timothy hay but the rest comes out of my wallet lol. I’m working on a colony setting for the does and larger cages for each buck. I will post in the diy section soon about the cages and the colony. God bless!

Latest posts

Back