New computer monitor!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
I've been needing a new computer monitor for a while. I've been using a 6yo 15" CRT that has been getting progressively darker, no matter how much I adjust the brightness and contrast. I knew it was just a matter of time before it got too dark to see. I had been pricing out new monitors, but with our car issues (that I posted about a few weeks ago), we really haven't had money to spare.

Yesterday, hubby got an email from a friend at work, saying that he had a 23" flat-screen in his garage that was collecting dust, and offering to give it to us. Needless to say, we jumped on that! We picked it up from him last night. Hubby even set it up for me! (I'm the family computer guru, and I'm used to having to do EVERYTHING with all of the computers in the house, so it was SOOO refreshing to have hubby do this for me!)

The picture is so HUGE!! And the monitor takes up hardly any room on my desk! And I can SEE stuff on it! No more photos so dark I can't tell what's in the picture. There are COLORS! And white is actually white instead of a dull grey!

I'M SO BLESSED!!

CONGRATS!!!! A new monitor can make a huge difference in your on-line experience!!

Latest posts

Back