New Camera! Picture Heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alforddm

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
It's nothing fancy. However, my old camera was 7 yrs old I think and would lose the date settings when you changed out the batteries. Plus I'm taking the kids to the zoo on Friday. The two youngest have never been.

It's 16megapix while my old was was 5...

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

I still have to work out how to take really close photos. I tried taking a flower picture but it was fuzzy.

It even caught your reflection in that last rabbit's eye! That's kinda a cool photo. :)

Haha I hadn't even noticed it! That is pretty cool. That is Dollar (formerly known as Ajax), my standard rex buck.

Check to see if you have a macro setting for the really close up stuff. It lets the camera focus on stuff closer than a foot and a half.

The pics you have look good. Pretty roan horses.

Thanks everyone! They are actually Grullo Roan and Dun Roan. The grullo is the sire of the dun but they are both geldings now. The grullo is the type of horse just about anyone can ride. The dun is very green but he's going to be good also. His dam was an old palomino mare that I had from the time she was born until I had to have her put down at 28. I broke her myself when I was twelve and we went everywhere together. He was her last foal. He is 6 now and hopefully I will finally get him finished this summer. It's really hard to get a horse broke when you have preschoolers :lol: :lol: .

Here's a couple of pics of them from last spring.

10299170_10152149498359139_8932142794219370098_n.jpg

10271515_10152149498334139_3759878017926911903_n.jpg

Ahhh.... horses of different colors when you see the whole thing. LOL You rarely see a dun, buckskin, palomino, grullo, cremello, etc. in my world. Actually paints and pintos are rare too in eventing. They all show up here and there and get a ton of attention when they do though.

Latest posts

Back