New Cal Does

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cattle Cait

Reaction score
I'm bad. I'm really, really bad. It doesn't help that boyfriend J is a Rabbitosis enabler.

photo255B2255D-003.jpg

This is Lily. Her pedigreed name is Delilah, but my AmChin buck is Samson and I didn't want to jinx my barn.

photo255B4255D.jpg

This doe doesn't have a name yet. If you have suggestions, please let me know! My other does are Chamomile, Sage, and Rose, if that sort of gives y'all a feel of my theme here.

Lily looks soooo fat....or is she preggo or just a weird angle?
But yay for more buns!

Cait,

I thought you were downsizing... you are weak, WEAK I say! :lol:

You could name her Barberry- there is a "California Barberry"... I have a book entitled "The Herbalist" which lists a gazillion herbs and plants for all sorts of applications. Is she sweet tempered?... Angelica, Candytuft, Allgood, Blessed Thistle, Sweet Cicely- Brier, Gum, Rush, Weed, Willow... Evil?... Belladonna, Bitter- ash, apple, buttons, clover, cucumber, root..., Damiana, Devil's Bit- eye, Fuge, Turnip... Perhaps something amusing?... Ackroot, Beccabunga, Bookoo, Bouncing Bet, Blowball, Cheeseflower... I could go on forever, but duty calls!

Here's a good one for your checkereds: Checkerberry!

Congrats on your new wabbits!

Ooooh, I think she should be Clover!

Lily is pregnant, but she is also very very fat. They're both about 2 1/2 weeks along, but Clover is carrying it much better. Lily's older, so that may have something to do with it.

I favor Beccabunga myself- but, no matter, I can find my own bunny to own the name. :D

I like the name theme! My bunnies from one litter are Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Also I have Lillie and Licorice and Nutmeg. As well as Aubrey, Fiona, Gretchen and Clancy. and that's just a few.

They're so cute, I love cals! Congrats :)

Boundarybunnyco-Is the Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme a reference to "Simon & Garfunkle" or "Fear of a Black Hat"?

Back